Saturday, September 23, 2006


Wear your desi pride

Isn't that cool? More such maal at P's online store, Chaddis in a Twist(??), with his exclusive desi-gns. Don't think you get this stuff anywear. I know DesiWear had tried to do this, but they got too ghetto after a while. I like the ladkiwaale, ladkewaale range - can totally picture a whole wedding with the crew wearing this. That'd be hot!

My sincere request is for P to design a thong with the stars and stripes on it, and the words "Got Citizenship?". I know JUST the white girl(s) to give that to!! :-)

In other news, Bush is the devil. Chavez for President.

Great weekend, peeps!

1 comment:

Paresh said...

Gracias!

Your request has been noted. I hope to have that up this weekend. Then you can go get you some white girl stares with that thong!