Friday, September 01, 2006

Like a Faded Prima Donna

Heavy rings on fingers wave
Another star denies the grave
See the nowhere crowd
Cry the nowhere cheers of honor..
- Metallica, The Memory Remains

Aight, mad props to certain New York Party-goers who called me in strong revolt of my selection, and having not mentioned certain joints-close-to-their-heart, that I do admit that I frequent, and are rather happening.

To those People - There are so many awesome places in the city. Too many lounges, too little web space.

Anyhow, special mentions to:

Whiskey Blue: Another good thing that the W has to offer.
Dos Caminos Soho: All Mex. Go for the mojitos, stay for the tequilas.
Pressure: Another nice Sports lounge - its huge!

And of course, the one I got the most flack for missing out...

Plunge: Yes, I live here.

No comments: