Friday, September 08, 2006


Don't be Hatin'

This one's dedicate to all you financial district deep-pockets - a little self deprecating humor from the Marketing Village. You gotta love us though. You just do.
Yes, I know its been a while. Apologies for being AWOL. Been working on an exciting new campaign which I'll inform the Blogosphere minions about, as soon as its officially declarable!
In other news, replaying all the 9/11 footage on 11.09.06 ALL DAY on CNN is just plain depressing! I understand the sentiments and the "Never Forget" memento theory associated with it, but seriously - get over it. And what's worse, CNN is using it as a great ploy to build up the CNN Pipeline Subscriber base. To each their own, as they say.
Random thought (dedicated to M): I am starting to lose my appreciation for the color, orange. Its too adamant.

No comments: