Thursday, September 14, 2006

Houston, we have a problem...

And Whitney knows how to resolve it. She dropped Bobby Brown like rejection polls on Bush. Guess she finally got wise to the fact that he's really been 'humpin' around'.

Have you smelt that new perfume? Wow, that's something only we desis can say. Makes it sound so functional. As Coco would say it, a scent is to be exuded, and not just for nasal sensory perception. When you say 'smelt', it just loses its entire aura. Btw, that new Acqua Di Parma? Who in god's good name considers that to be a feminine scene? Its about as feminine as Amanda Peet, for chrissakes.

In other news, Snakes on a Plane is a must-watch for fans of the Big Bad Sam L.J., the Godfather of Cool. Plan to catch it soon! Also, after De Palma, good to see Scorcese back with a flick featuring De Caprio, Jack Nicholson and Matt Damon. What a coup? I dunno why but I always classified the semi-noir styles of Coppola, De Palma and Scorcese in one school of film-making in my head - even though they are all so diverse. Does that make me wierd? No, I think its cuz I spell weird as wierd. I do. I admit it. I think it sounds right phonetically. Wierd. My way. Deal with it. *sigh* Bring on the coffee and prozac, lady.

Survive!

No comments: