Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Eve Dropping!

Journalist Sonia "Eve" Faleiro seems to have done an interesting job with conversational round-up at the Omkara Press Conference, similar to the blog, Overheard in New York. Fascinating read, hers.

In other news, Sandisk can huff and puff, but it can blow the coolness of Apple's uber-chic IPod. First of all, its the name. SanDisk? So what if it stores twice the songs that the Nano does, it still sounds like a Japanese 3.5". However, stock seems to have predictably changed tides for both firms, when the news came out, but my spidey senses detect this to be an initial rumble. Will settle soon, not to worry, my loyal Macvestors.

Talking of Mackintosh, I crave Quality Street. My favorite was the yellow one with the chewy caramel. Wiki informs me that Quality Street was the favorite chocolate of ex-Iraqi dictator, Saddam Hussein. Gulp!

No comments: