Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Ashes to Ashes..

Aight, she's a bombshell! Gotta admit. One of the most alluring damsels to walk the earth. Given. But "Exceptional and Outstanding Actor"? Ehh, that's pushing it, BK. What's up with Ben Kingsley? Either its premature derangement, or he's getting some big time.

In other news, I finally tried taking the NY Waterway ferry to NYC the other day, and there is no doubt that its the more civilized commute. I recommend this to everybody who both have a car and the tunnel syndrome.

P.U.C.T. of the Day: In Star Trek, Captain Kirk never said "Beam me up, Scotty," but he did say, "Beam me up, Mr. Scott." Similarly, in the movie Casablanca, Rick never says "Play it again, Sam." He says: "You played it for her, you can play it for me. Play it!". Ilsa says "Play it, Sam. Play `As Time Goes By"'.
I never said P.U.C.Ts would be intelligent all the time, did I?

No comments: