Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ok Ok Ok. I tried to resist it, but its unbearably difficult. I have to paste the copy of this ad for "Aap Ka Suroor" in Chicago - purely because of the inherently brilliant quality of language, and the eagerness of the text. It will be funnier if the voice in your head, is Javed "Dundee Daddy" Jaffrey from Salaam Namaste.

"Why you should not miss this Concert?
Himesh Reshammiya, the Voice that rocked India is here to Rock Chicago.

Indian idol Abhijit Sawant, who won Hearts of Billions Indians is to steal yours!
Hottest Items from Zeher, Aksar performed live on stage for the first time by a very Hot Udita Goswami to light fire to your hearts!
SaReGaMa winners Himani & Vineet will perform a Medley of Hit Song's from 60's & 70's to take you down the memory Lane.
And You don't want to miss yet another Great Show by the Chicago Showman's Video Vision & Sahil. "

Wah Ustaad Wah! If you don't believe me, here's the link.

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Because Sulekha.com is SOO legit :P

The concert is on my dad's birthday so I asked him to come down and I would take him to it for a b'day treat. He said, thanks but no thanks :P