Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A line that rings so true for those doing business with India. Anupam Kher says this to his brother over the phone, in Rang De Basanti.

"India mein jab shaadi hoti hai, to dulhe ke saath saath, saari baraat khaati hai ..... aur band-waale bhi"

(When a guy gets married in India, then, along with him, the entire entourage gets to reap the revelry, as well as the wedding band)

In other news, thanks to the CitiNRI RDB campaign, you can easily spot my cube by the insane mounds of Rang De Basanti DVDs next to it.

Here here. Hark, its A Contest. (Too much Shakespeare in the Park)

RevolutionEvolution Announces the "Baj Gayee Ghanti, Rang De Basanti" Contest!
Whoever wants a free DVD of Rang De Basanti, leave me a comment telling me why I should be President of the United States. Free copies will be sent out to all for trying, and a special surprise gift for the wittiest response!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Cuz you're smarter than Bush.



Wait a minute, I'm smarter than Bush, too.



Wait a minute, my DOG is smarter than Bush, dammit!

Anonymous said...

Cuz then we can finally see a nomination speech done in Acapella, and you'd move Camp David to Goa.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. But can I be First Lady? ;-)

Anonymous said...

bacause its about time we have a puertorican president?

im running for cover

E-Volver said...

Aww I'm touched. I get comments only when I offer Free DVDs. Frakking Cheapskates!

Paresh said...

Because then instead of laying out a shit expletive @ the g8 summit, you'll just say - Paresh, eat some beans, go waste the motherfrakkers.

Heeng + Beans + Paresh's GI Tract = Prez. Vish's WMD

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Paresh, you're Gross - with a capital G.

I think you should be president 'cos then at least we can add some good ol balle balle to all their phuss music.

Can you not just hear 'Star Spangled Banner' with a "ohho ahha o ballleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" thrown in for kicks? :)