Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Salma pe dil aa gaya....

Oh my god.. Oh ... my ... god ... I just saw ... Salma Hayek ... Like within 2 feet of breathing distance .... I can't get over this.

Ok, here's the story. My marketing team and I were out scouting an event venue for a corporate book launch for our Investments division in October, and we went to the Peter White Studios. Gotta admit, this place is phenomenally beautiful - do check out pics. Its completely white, very raw and artsy, and has the best view of Downtown and the Hudson.

Anyhow, we were talking, and the co-ordinator was saying that they're having a celebrity shoot that was just wrapping up. And then ... there she was. Like a fresh batch of sunlight. She walks out in a black tank top, and beige capris, and Ray Bans. Walked slowly right by us, towards the elevator, which her entourage was holding open for her. Oh my god. We were all absolutely speechless for a collective minute or so. And I broke the silence with the only words I could fathom. "Wow".

I love New York City.

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

COOL!!

Magar aap bhi kuch kum celebrity thori na ho... I feel the same way when I'm in the vicinity of Vish....

*****GAG!!!!!*****