Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hole-y Crap!

Krrish has more plot holes than Liz Taylor has divorce petitions. Crush on Krrish? More like crushed by Krrish. Its such a kiddie movie, it shouldve been called Creche!

I'm not usually so headstrong about movie-based opinions, but "what a load of crap that was". Like, are you serious? Another horrific wastage of a brilliant actor. I'm not even going to bother opining on the same.

Whenever I feel that Bollywood is progressing by leaps and bounds, a movie like this comes up and turns the clock back to zero. Ugh! An absolute insult to human intelligence, coupled with a glorious collection of every possible Bollywood movie cliche imaginable. Talk about devastating the hype.

You know what I can't wait for? "Aap Ka Suroor" live! Yay! Oh my god! (Relax, i'm kidding). Anyhow, I'm sure that along with the audience, there will be a significantly amount of unearthly presences. Wanna know why?

Hoorah for my peeps at MindShare!!

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

I feel so depressed for Hritik :/