Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yesterday evening, involved dinner and drinks with my muse at B.E.D, followed by dessert and coffee at Daniel. I seriously recommend this order of events for an enchanting evening.

Try hitting B.E.D (which beyond the presence of some magnificent mattresses, stands for Beverages, Entertainment and Dining) a little earlier in the evening, get dinner reservations at the outdoor patio, and watch the sunset over midtown Manhattan. Paul Oakenfold spins their tonight, btw, and I don't plan to miss it. Takers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm down!

Anonymous said...

Mos Def!!! You got tickets right?

E-Volver said...

Hell yeah, I got tickets.

So money, don't even know it!

Zeenat Rasheed said...

You have a muse? Yeh kab hua?

I wish I was a muse :/ I wonder if anyone's put up a request for one on Craigslist....