Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Its a Tie!
I'm rather proud of my new acquisition. From the world of Sharper "Buy-What-You-Don't-Need" Image, I present to you, the "Tie-O-Matic" - motorized, revolving and floodlit tie rack, which rotates and lights up your closet.

Ah, what a relief! I was having so many issues hanging these lil cretins up on hangers, and then, with the silk ones falling off.

In other news, D.C. Rocks! Desis in D.C. rock too - mostly cuz they don't have a "New Jersey" next to it. ;-) No offence, Corzine.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thinks so highly of D.C., especially during the freedom celebrations.



And most importantly, would like to say a BIIIG Hi with lots of love, hugs and kisses to the sweetest grandparents in the world, Daddy and Amma. Mom told me that they frequent my blog, and that tells me that I need to go a little easy on the personal info (just kidding, Daddy). I owe a significant lot of who I am today, to the blessings, patience and upbringing of both of you, and I wanted you both to know that I miss you both - a whole WHOLE lot, and will always cherish the times I spent with you! You're the best!

No comments: