Saturday, July 01, 2006

Stand clear of the closing doors ..... please

Among the sweetest things that anyone has written for me or about me, E's blog entry is way up there. :-) Rather touched that I am regarded so much - thanks! Btw - check out her blog. The most targeted and well-opined takes on Bollywood, that you can't even believe that this chica is not desi. As I always tell her, in a previous life, she probably was a demure village damsel from the far corners of India. And you know what they say about the des - you can take a (wo)man out of India, you can't take India out of a (wo)man. And don't miss the pictures of the production of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

In other news, I could swear that my subway attendant on the way to work yesterday was Officer Wiggum, because it sounded just like him. And anyone who can truly decipher what those subway attendants really say, deserves an award.

No comments: