Monday, May 15, 2006

"Imagine. Somewhere in the world there is a man who is actually allowed to kiss her"

A line from Notting Hill in reference to Julia Roberts who plays the movie star, Anna Scott. Rather touching. Although I do feel that the movie should've ended when Hugh Grant overhears her telling her co-star that he was, in fact, just a minor aspect of her past.

But the "Ain't No Sunshine" sequence-montage that goes across various seasons was the moment that made the movie for me.

In other news, I love the way the British use adjectives. Its simply marvelous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that movie! Hugh Grant is the sexiest man alive!

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Ewww... Hugh Grant is sooo lallu... an excuse for an actor!! Don't remember the movie in detail but I did go to the actual Notting Hill area right after I watched it 'cos I went with a friend who lived there :)