Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Don't you wish all tops came off this easy"

First of all, the title statement was made with reference to the convertible. Phew.

Second of all, I've discovered that the little black brushy-sidebar next to your feet on the subway escalators, is an awesome shoe-polisher! This morning, at 51st and Lex, I stood close to it such that my shoes were rubbing against the bristles, and noticed this phenomenon. Sometimes I don't have the time to do that whole sit-down-on-the-high-chair-and-read-a-paper thingie that New York is famous for, and this is a great alternative. In other news, I need coffee.

Moreover, thank you all for your praise and appreciation for Lonely Sunsets (the blended song). I would love to thank all of you, but I'm tired of this whole first initial crap that you people want. Are you on the Witness Protection Program that you don't want me to use your name, or what?

But Thanks anyway! Much love. And I have a version which adds some vocal percussion (a.k.a. beatboxing) to the midsection, here. Over and out.

No comments: