Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don't write me off, just yet!

Yes, I know. I did the disappearing act. I fell off the horizon of the Blogosphere. But it was all for a good cause. If you consider obsessive back-to-back pedicures to be a good cause. At least I'm keeping dem Chinese people happy, in contrast to them providing the happy endings.

So what have I missed while I was away. The blinking lights on my answering service tell me that there have been
  • Shootouts and hostage situations at schools across the nation. (See I told you, education was bad!)
  • Shrunken Well-endowed Starlets losing their sons to mysterious deaths, and then marrying their lawyer out of depression
  • Musharraf on the Daily Show (UNREAL!)
  • Celebrities appropriating nudity through mass parades (or was that a dream?)

Anyhow, basically - nothing's really changed, has it?

No comments: