Thursday, April 13, 2006

I can either be employed or funny ... take your pick ....

work is significantly hazardous to my (non)sense of humor.

new discovery.

Book of the Year: The much-awaited False Impressions by Jeffrey Archer - out now in hardcover for $27.15. Finally! This book has been out in India and Europe for over half a year now, and I find it quite annoying that my friends and family have access to an Archer before me. But as for the book, its written in true Archeristic twist-in-the-tale style, FI is quite a whirlwind, and keeps me totally occupied on the Manhattan bus commute. Oops, correction, its Lord Jeffrey Archer who (according to the book's jacket) spent six years serving in the House of Lords and two serving in Her Majesty's prisons. You've been Served, Archie ;-)

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

See! Being busy at work DOES affect the ability to blog/be funny! Now who's mocking Diversity Initiatives??? :P~