Thursday, June 05, 2008

Coo-key

This one's about cookies. Who can resist them? Especially good, warm, soft and chewy cookies? Salivating, yet? So I tried these really awesome made-to-order, fine-baked cookies at work today. Really good stuff. Love the name of the place - Dough Ray Me. Try 'em out. (They do mail orders :-)

And in other cool cookie concepts in NYC, Insomnia Cookies just kicked off "late night home delivery" of their warm, fresh cookies, which are made onsite at their Greenwich Village location. Now that's a business idea, and a great way to kill that late night cookie craving at 3 AM.

Stewie Griffin: You didn't love me. It was my cookies! Its always been the cookies. Well, sugar, the bakery just closed. Go get your fill somewhere else, you oatmeal-raisin-loving freak!

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Aww! I love Cookie Monster! And I love Stewie. They show that episode with him and Janet and the cookies on TBS *all* the time. Hehe.