FHM India voted Katrina Kaif as the Sexiest Woman in the World, ahead of Megan Fox, Kareena, Bipasha, etc. Duh - its about time?Granted there's a significant bias since its FHM India, I couldn't agree more vehemently. Go Kats!
So lets recap superlatives here. India has the sexiest woman in the world (Kats, as above). Also, we have the most beautiful woman in the world (Ash), a la CBS News. The Cheapest Car in the world (Tata's $2500 Nano). The World's Largest Commercial Employer (Indian Railways - 1.6 million employees).
And according to Forbes 2008, check out the list of richest men in the world:
1. Warren Buffett (US, $62bn)
2. Carlos Slim Helu & Family (Mexico, $60bn)
3. Bill Gates (US, $58mn)
4. Lakshmi Mittal (India, $45bn)
5. Mukesh Ambani (India, $43bn)
6. Anil Ambani (India, $42bn)
7. Ingvar Kamprad & Family (Sweden, $31bn)
8. K P Singh (India, $30bn)
9. Oleg Deripska (Russia, $28bn)
10. Li Ka-Shing (Hong Kong, $27bn)
So, lets get this straight. The 10 richest individuals in the world include 4 Indians and 1 Mexican - and just 2 Americans? And browns and beaners are struggling to get green cards?