Saturday, May 10, 2008

Calling people with repressed Ch. 33 memories

Who remembers the show, Kidsongs? You know! The one with that opening montage of a bunch of hyperactive pre-teens taking over a decrepit radio station, and recording cheesy song videos. It used to be so revolutionary at that age, to be able to a have a music video show for your age group, before you grew into MTV/Channel [V].

In other news, how sultrily 1-900 was the voice of Doogie's girlfriend, Wanda Plenn?


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

YES! And I distinctly remember Footloose and Let It Be. I think we had taped those episodes.

Drawing a blank on Wanda though...

Anonymous said...

I remember Wanda!

I also remember wanting to look and sound like her! Ah..to be 14 again..!

Paresh said...

Never heard of either but there was another one called Kids Incorporated with Martika and I think David Hasselhoff guest starred on one episode.