Friday, June 02, 2006

As part of my 141-part series, "Kallus say the darndest things", here's a re-enactment of a conversation I overheard on the bus today:

The scene is, Tired Overworked White Male trying to get some sleep, while typical oversized, can-quell-small-villages-with-her-assets type Kallu woman is not doing much to keep the racket of her banshee-wailing-hellishly-annoying-type young devilchild, down (you can see how much I adore children).

Eventually, and I mean after a serious 30 minutes of this tyrrany, White Male gets majorly p.o.ed and yells "Can you get her to stop, for f***'s sake".

To which, in inimitable Kallu style, woman retorts, "You don't be using that kinda f***ing language around my child".

Entire bus breaks down in peals of laughter.

Ah, kallus. Can't live with em, can't live without .... nah! who am I kidding. I'm in Jersey. Gotta live with 'em.

No comments: