Saturday, November 01, 2008

E-volver, c'est moi!

I have a bone to pick with you, Mr. Stephens. Even without the "hyphen", your new album title, EVOLVER, is a blatant rip off off my blog's ideology - my blogeology, if you will. Haven't you heard of Creative Commons?

From its modest beginnings in October 2005, The E-volver has contributed to the blogosphere, nearly 1000 random thoughts/opinions on everything that matters - music, movies and melancholic morphing mice. What have you got on that? 3 albums in 4 years. 11 Grammies and an AMA. Pathetic!

Hmph. I'll let it slide, Legend. Just cause I'm cool like that. Next time, find someone elses blog title to "Get Lifted".

Currently hooked onto: Estelle's American Boy (feat. Kanye West). The black and white video's pretty cool, except for this Estelle person ... serious tranny alert. Did I stay that out loud?

2 comments:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Big of you to let it slide, V. I almost launched some RPGs at the sky when I heard that the stupid Scientologists had named their god after me. Sure I don't mind sharing my name with a deity but shouldn't that mean that *I* get the offerings and sacrifices? Puh.

E-Volver said...

Feel your sentiment, Xinu.

But this "Evolver" thing is commercial. JL makes moolah off of my dazzling creativity. Not fair.