Friday, August 01, 2008

Tum Kahaan? Main Yahaan!

Folks! Sorry about being off the blog scene, but there has been so much going on on all fronts, that I've been completely out-of-whack. I know that the point of a blog, is to get the ability to channel it all out, but sometimes, while you may have all the reason, there just isn't enough ability. But yes I'm back now. And I promise to stay, until the next market crisis.

In other news, Bally Sagoo/NFAK's "Kinna Sohna" blends mysteriously well with the opening theme from Night Court. Seriously, try singing over! :-)

2 comments:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

I was wondering what had happened to you.. nobody seems to be writing anymore, must be the warm weather or something ;)

E-Volver said...

Its more than the weather.

As Junoon said it best .... Hadh se badhne laga .. zulm ka silsila .. dil nahin lag raha .. dil nahin lag raha ....