Monday, June 23, 2008

Kismat Konnection

Every summer needs a breakaway dance hit to kick it off. Something that gets you moving the minute it starts. Well, here's 2008. The high-pitched brass loop is the best part of this track, with Pritam on the controls, Neeraj 'Viking' Sridhar on the vocals.

Love it! Its got all the right hooks in all the right places. So money, don't even know it. And Shahid's dance moves to add to it. (Xinu, stop drooling).

PS: Vidya Balan's trying hard to get out of "desi aunty" mode, in an attempt to be hot. Ok. Nice try.

4 comments:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

OH.
MY.
FRICKIN.
GOD.

[long pause while I gather myself]

Ok Vish, remember when you were so kind as to introduce me to Kamaal Khan? Do it again and find me Shahid?? Please?? Plus, YOU OWE ME!(erm, not sure what for.. but I'm sure YOU OWE ME!)

Shahid! *sob* Oh Shahid! Why aren't you mine?? *sob sob sob*

Ok now I'm off. Need a cold shower.

Paresh said...

Vidya Balan will NEVER leave aunty mode behind.

then there's Hum Paanch - try living THAT down.

Zeenat Rasheed said...

She was on Hum Paanch?

Paresh said...

She was the overweight partially deaf in one ear with glasses middle sister.