Monday, March 24, 2008

Well Shuffled

One of my favorite Sunday evening, end of weekend activities is leaving my Nano on shuffle, on my JBL On Stage II (shameless plug) while I read and detox with some OJ and YoPlait (yes I'm strange like that). And it does have the ability to surprise me with some tracks once in a while, which I haven't heard in a while.

One such overlooked track surprised me today, which caused me to stop and listen. A beautiful piano theme; really well phased with thought-provoking movements and chord progressions. I almost thought it was classical, until I noticed some trademark Indian notations, and just had to check to figure out which song it was.

It was Ishaan's Theme from Taare Zameen Par. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy have traditionally been brilliant with musical themes (remember the ones in Dil Chahta Hai?) that set the mood of the film. This is one such gem.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: