Saturday, May 13, 2006


Ok ... serious question. PFlirt and I were hanging around Oak Tree Road, Edison, people-watching, one day, when we spotted this ad for Hakoba Sarees, which I think in itself, is a devastatingly attractive name. I mean, just by hearing the word HAKOBA (sizzle!), it makes you want to go out and get bedecked in a couple of yards.

Now, that brings me to the question. Isn't the model a guy? I mean ... YES! ... its a GUY in a pink saree! WHAT?

How scary is that? Why would you use a guy to promote a saree shop?

Talking of gay guys in sarees, Paresh - your commenting on every blog entry of mine makes it seem like you're the only one who reads my blog. As undeniably fascinating as that is, a little discretion on infallibly resorting to topics of a gay nature everytime. I know you're proud of your basic orientation, but ....

No comments: