Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spellbound...

To add to T's Scarry Spellings post (hell yes, T. That can be extremely annoying) ... guess what ... the lack of spellchecking is even hitting the world of advertising. I kid you not. In a land where good copy is key, big brands like Reebok makes crappy mistakes like this (spotted on the E train, a.k.a. the "minority" express):


I spent a while trying to figure out if this spelling error was intentional, but its pretty evidently a typographical disaster.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

I think it's intentional. But that's just me.

Tee said...

Could be.. maybe to show how rushed the Ny minute is [I don't see why people in NYC need to know how rushed the Ny minute is]. But, it's so irritating isn't it? I almost want to take my Mighty Red marker and correct it!