Monday, April 09, 2007

In Awe..

Have any of you seen that RGX Body Spray commercial? Isn't that girl absolutely gorgeous?

Her name's Rachel Specter, and I say, new starlet alert. She's got that perfect blend of appeal and attitude.

The commercial is absolutely nothing to write home about, except for her. And unlike the Axe/Lynx series, if you notice, she isn't a scantily clad hoochie. She's actually very delectably clothed. And yet she's a chockful of subtle, aggressive charm.

More like this, God.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're making me jealous... :-/

Zeenat Rasheed said...

yeah but the ads are so dumb, one wonders if she's entirely brainless too?

rob said...

thank you
i was googling her , tryin to figure out who she is
she is #1

Anonymous said...

yes... Number 1 bar none

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend broke up with me because I was drooling while watching the commercial.