Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Quite a Tall "Odor"

"New Jersey eyed as source of stench" - CNN, this morning

I resent that remark!

Anyhow, most major corps shut down and shipped employees home/to safety in fear of bio-terrorism due to the surreal stench that stalked Manhattan yesterday.

So get this. NYC, the world financial capital, shut down cuz of odor issues. If this should be a worldwide phenomenon, I don't think New Delhi should ever be working ;-) (Extremely Colonial and Sensitive Delhiites - yes all 9 million of you - I would've said Mumbai too, but ND stinks a helluva lot more. Maybe its the stench of corrupt politicism).

Back in action, back to work.

1 comment:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

I don't remember Delhi smelling, from the last time I was there (August 2004) but I may be mis-remembering..

and I haven't been to Mumbai since I was like 7, so couldn't say for sure about there either but considering it's by the water, surely there have to be more fishy smells than Delhi?