Monday, November 28, 2005

HaHa. Excerpt from USNews CaRreview of the H3:

"
To make up for functional imperfections, the H3 can romp just about anywhere a motor vehicle is capable of traveling. It can ford 2 feet of water, plow through deep sand, and manage other obstacles that would puncture the manhood of many SUVs. I got an on-road taste of this burliness one day when I pulled away from my house, only to be flagged down a few blocks later by somebody in a passing van. I got out to look around, only to realize a garbage can had blown under the H3's snout at the curb, and I had been plowing it down the road. Can't do that in a wagon! Still, these days, there need to be a lot more reasons to buy big.
"

USNEWS.COM More car info is parked at www.usnews.com/auto -Richard J. Newman

No comments: