Friday, April 14, 2006

The Jews have Jon Stewart. African-Americans have Dave Chapelle. C'mon people, even the Mehicans have Carlos Mencia. Isn't it time a desi comedian got a stand-up act on ComCen? Oye Russell. Somebody's gotta get a show real bad!

Today was officially the first beautiful day of Spring for me. Just a gentle breeze, perfect weather. Lou's Cafe on 5th Ave. opened up its outdoor patio. Had a comfortable sit-down date with False Impression, biting on a Caesar Salad and sipping on my Pinot Noir, after work. No, I don't pretend to like Pinot just because of Sideways, I really have respect for that grape.

In other news, FOBs are getting beaten badly by the new immigration laws. Makes me think that FOB should now stand for "F***ed Over by Bush". Peace, people. Have a Good Friday, and a F'Easter.

No comments: