Friday, January 20, 2006

So that last piece was pasted across the desi-internet, thanks to Manan and Tushar and a bunch of other Indo-fluenced listservs. More than the hatemail from the miffed Sikh community (aakhir kyun paaji kyun?), I got dozens of mails of appreciation for putting this simple thought across, in a lucid fashion. So after that long hiatus - I'm back. and I'm here to stay.

And hey, a majority of the credit for this return, goes to my buddy, Tamanna, whom I had the venerable honor of chatting with till 5:30 AM last night, for topics as varied as facial resemblances to celebrities, to sex on the Burj Helipad. Quite a night, Tamanna, thanks a million - was awesome to get to know you too .... (if you've read her blog entry of today - isn't that shweet, like two happy cats scratching each other's backs - heck, at least I don't give her a $300 bill ;-) jk!). Love n peace!

No comments: